Specialist plastering and rendering experts in Chipstead, Surrey
At AEB Plastering Services, we understand that in order to deliver a successful project, you need high quality products and first class tradespeople. That is why we are proud of the outstanding reputation that we have earned since our inception as an excellent plastering company in Surrey and London. We can be relied upon to produce the very best of plaster finishes, working to deadlines, keeping sites clean and tidy and delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
We can work with you to tailor effective solutions for your exact requirements and budget. All our work is guaranteed and we are fully insured. We are happy to work on any job – large or small, domestic or commercial.
If you’re looking for quality craftsmanship, then please call us today on 07912 788213 to talk to us in more detail.
Local plastering experts in Chipstead and Hooley
Harvey and Alex are the dynamic duo behind the team at AEB Plastering Services, and they both come from families that are well known in the construction industry. They know the value of creating long-lasting relationships with clients, fellow tradespeople, and merchants alike and this had contributed to repeat business and lots of satisfied customers.
Our team of six highly-skilled plasterers can take on jobs of any size and scope, and can offer a whole range of services to our customers in the Chipstead area, including:
- Plastering and skimming: Smooth and beautifully finished walls, prepared for decoration – whether papering or painting. Our experts will ensure a high quality finish that you can be proud of.
- Rendering: By applying a mixture of sand and cement to exposed brickwork, you can increase your energy efficiency as well as refreshing the external look of a property. A great solution to spruce up a tired exterior.
- Plasterboarding or drywalling: Covering an existing wall, or adding framework to divide a space is a quick and easy way to get those smooth finishes. The drywall can be rubbed down to paint onto directly, or given a light skim of plaster for that extra smooth look. We can help suggest the right choice for your job.
- Pebble dashing: For a textured finish on external render, you could try pebble dashing – using stone chippings or pea shingle in a sand and cement base.
- Screeding: Levelling and smoothing of the top layer of a poured substance (such as concrete).
- Ceiling repairs: Whether a plasterboard ceiling, or a more traditional lath and plaster style ceiling, we can help remedy any imperfections or to give your ceiling a new lease of life!
Outstanding service, outstanding results for your Chipstead home – call us today!
We would be delighted to help you with a free, no-obligation quote. Or, if you need advice on the best solutions for your requirements, then we would be very happy to help. We can provide you with expert knowledge and skill to make your project a huge success! All you need do is give us a call on 07912 788213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I was having my house decorated but during the work, we decided that we didn't like the finish of the existing artex ceilings. The decorator recommended us to AEB Plastering and I'm glad he did, as their work was of a very high standard. We were so impressed we asked them to do another 3 ceilings in the house! I would have no hesitation recommending AEB.
Your Price Windows have been trading for over 25 years and we've recently moved into the supply and fit market. We needed a local plastering company to help us out with installations and 'making good'. In AEB Plastering, we have found a team of skilled plasterers who are reliable, affordable and great with our customers. They are clean and tidy and we look forward to working with them a lot more in the future.
It has been great pleasure to have AEB complete the works in my home. They have plastered the majority of my house and completed their work to an excellent standard and reasonable price. Alex was punctual, tidy and extremely professional in his work. I am very pleased with the finish and wouldn't hesitate in recommending to friends and family.